BlackSacks.co.uk is a division of Polybags specialising in black bags. Established in 1961 and trading online since 1999, Polybags Ltd specialises in providing quality polythene and polypropylene products at competitive prices.
Everyone is talking about rubbish bags
180g Black Sacks Per 400
Home polythene suppliers, Plastic & PVC Sacks Rubble Sacks - Dust Extractour Bags - Umbrella Bags Rubble - Dust - Refuse Sacks Refuse Sacks 180g (45micron) Black Refuse Sacks 180g Black Sacks Per 400
Black Wheelie Bin Bags 300g
Product : Wheelie Bin Bags 120g Black
Swing Bin Liners
Swing bin liners on offer in normal and heavy duty.
ROTA Standard Rubbish Bags
ROTA Drawstring Rubbish Bags Features:
Garage dump view with mountains of black waste bags of trash with an unpleasant smell in an infinite landfill heap landscape as a background of environmental damage issues on a foggy dark cloudy scene. — Photo by lightsource
Plastic Waste Sacks
Help to keep safe the environment by utilising Recyclable Paper Waste sacks for the Auto+ 750X Auto Feed shredder. Simply place the sack into the retractable bin of the shredder; the front side has perforations so it is potential to see through the viewing window and gauge how much shredded paper Polybags
Enviro Bin Bags
The team from Enviro Bin Bags would like to wish all a safe, slow down and appreciate the moment kind of Christmas season. Have fun while being gentle to the rest and the planet. Thanks for all your assist. EBB team.
Shopping Guide To High Quality & Environmentally Friendly Dog Waste Bags
That is why buying scented waste bags for your dog waste station is sometimes the nicest thing to transport out, even if it does cost you a penny or two per bag.
There is currently no exemption for biodegradable bags. We completed a review of industry standards for the biodegradability of lightweight plastics in December 2015. The review found that there are a number of standards for plastic bag biodegradability.
ratiolab Waste Disposal Bags, normal, 72 l, 700 x 1100 x 0.05 mm
ratiolab® Waste Disposal Bags, normal, 72 l,...
Polybags offers a fantastic range of products including:
- Waste bags and sacks
- Polybags stock a massive range of bin bags for any home, garden, office or building site. All sizes and types of bin are catered for, with coloured bags for recycling and specific warning sacks for specialist waste. Made from recycled film but very strong and durable, especially the ultra-thick heavy duty sacks, which can cope with any waste.
- Mailing and courier bags
- Whatever you want to post, Polybags can cover your postage needs with this extensive range of mailing bags. Lightweight, waterproof and designed with a self-seal adhesive strip, courier bags are easy to use and will add a touch of professionalism to your delivery.
- Rretail display bags
- Make your products really sparkle with a fantastic range of crystal-clear presentation bags and retail display bags made from a polypropylene film - an alternative to cellophane that is stronger, cheaper and has higher clarity. For retailers who really want their products to stand out.
- Carrier bags
- Choose from a huge variety of clear and coloured stocked carriers to suit your specific product. This wide range of standard or biodegradable bags includes vest, patch and premium handle styles and can be bought off the peg or customised with your own design.
- Polythene tubing
- If you need to pack multiple items all of a similar width but of varying lengths, then polythene tubing - also known as layflat tubing - could be just what you need. Simply wrap your items and secure the ends with tape, clips or a heat sealer. Available in a range of widths and in light, medium or heavy duty polythene.
- Grip seal or self seal bags
- Grip seal bags have a simple plastic seal allowing quick and easy storage of contents in the same bag time and time again. This wide range of bags, also known as self-seal bags, are perfect for contamination-free storage of anything from documents to tiny items such as electrical components.
- Plain packing bags
- A range of plain polythene bags produced to meet any specification. This popular product range covers a multitude of uses, from food packaging to box liners or stocking nuts and bolts to protecting art and furniture in storage.
- Bubble packaging
- Ideal for the safe storage or postage of delicate items, bubble wrap or bubble-lined bags provide air-cushioned protection to items of all shapes and sizes.
- Environmental bags
- Look out for the environment with this wide range of eco-friendly green products, including PolyBio and Biodegradable packaging. Developed in line with the latest research findings, this range of bags include kitchen waste and refuse bags, bin liners and carrier bags.
- Garment and laundry covers
- Look after your clothes with this excellent range of protective packaging, including dry cleaning covers, laundry collection bags, duvet and linen covers, available in clear or pre-printed form to meet your needs.
- Produce and paper bags
- Food retailers will love this fantastic range of produce bags, made from ultra thin high density film, perfect for the economic bagging or wrapping of products in markets, shops or food courts. Alternatively, a huge range of paper bags is also available, ideal for take-away restaurants, delis and grocers, or wherever an alternative to polythene bags is required.
- Vacuum bags
- Perfect for the catering industry, vacuum packs are great for storing fish, meat, cooked and dried foods. They extend the food's shelf life by up to five times and they work on all major chamber vacuum sealers.
- Bespoke packaging
- Polybags offers a range of bespoke packaging, including carrier bags and mailing bags printed with your very own company design or logo, to make a lasting positive impression with your customers. We also make a range of bespoke polythene products to order so, if you can't find the exact size or shape product you need, please get in touch and we'll do our best to meet your specific needs.